Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Christmas season is here, and I have been searching for mix recipes to jar as presents. Recipe from Mary Mae's Jars and Mixes.
- In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Place the mix in an airtight container.
- Attach this to the Jar.
- Pizza Makes 2 12-inch pizzas 1 package Pizza Dough Mix.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- 1 cup warm water.
- 1 cup tomato sauce.
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese.
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan.
- 1 teaspoons crushed oregano.
- Place the Pizza Dough Mix in a large bowl& add the oil and water.
- Beat with a wooden spoon or dough hook until mixture forms a ball.
- Turn out onto a floured board and knead for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a greased bowl and let the dough rise for 90 minutes.
- Divide the dough in half and pat into two 12-inch circles.
- For thin crust, fill and bake the pizzas now.
- For thicker crust, let pizzas rise 30 to 45 minutes.
- Top the pizza dough with tomato sauce, cheeses of your choice, crushed oregano, and olive oil drizzled over the pizzas.
- Preheat the oven and bake at 425 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
I make a lot of homemade pizza, and this crust is great. Definitely a money saver, tastes very good. I made a whole wheat and a white. Easy by hand or to put ingredients in a bread maker for dough. I will definitely use from here on.
I made this for Christmas presents.I did add 1 teaspoon of basil and orageno to the mix.Then I made a pretty card with the rest of the ingredients and how to make it and cook.thanks,jackie