Christmas season is here, and I have been searching for mix recipes to jar as presents. Recipe from Mary Mae's Jars and Mixes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- 2Place the mix in an airtight container.
- 3Attach this to the Jar.
- 4Pizza Makes 2 12-inch pizzas 1 package Pizza Dough Mix.
- 52 tablespoons olive oil.
- 61 cup warm water.
- 71 cup tomato sauce.
- 81/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese.
- 91/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan.
- 101 teaspoons crushed oregano.
- 11Place the Pizza Dough Mix in a large bowl& add the oil and water.
- 12Beat with a wooden spoon or dough hook until mixture forms a ball.
- 13Turn out onto a floured board and knead for 5 minutes.
- 14Transfer to a greased bowl and let the dough rise for 90 minutes.
- 15Divide the dough in half and pat into two 12-inch circles.
- 16For thin crust, fill and bake the pizzas now.
- 17For thicker crust, let pizzas rise 30 to 45 minutes.
- 18Top the pizza dough with tomato sauce, cheeses of your choice, crushed oregano, and olive oil drizzled over the pizzas.
- 19Preheat the oven and bake at 425 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes.
- 20Let stand 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Dough Mix
Serving Size: 1 (363 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1271.9
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4661.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 264.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.7 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 38.1 g