Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I make pizza almost every week using bread maker to make a dough.
- 1 1⁄2 cups bread flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons dry milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 7 ounces water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons wheat gluten
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- Put all wet ingredients into the bread maker.
- Combine and mix all dry ingredients.
- Pour dry ingredients into the bread maker.
- Set the "Dough" program on the bread maker.
This is the best pizza crust ever! We will make this every week! It is healthy and taste so good!
My son could not get enough!