1/10 Photos of Pizza Dough (For Bread Machine)
Chef floWer's Note:
Before you start make sure you bread machine has the dough setting. We often have pizza nights and use this recipe for a base, this makes up a crispy pizza base. This recipe uses Australia metric measuring tools - One Australian tablespoon equals 20 mls - Thank you Chef #223169 for the photo idea :D
My Private Note
thin ba ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ingredients in exact order listed above into the bread machines pan. IMPORTANT - Do not mix ingredients!
- 2Set machine to dough setting, and press start. (My machine took 50 mins to complete it's cycle).
- 3When bread machine has finished what it needs to do. Roll dough on a lightly floured surface into a 25 cm round for a thick based pizza or into two x 20 cm rounds for a thinner based pizza.
- 4Place onto a lightly greased backing tray and dress with your favourite topping.
- 5Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200oC/400oF/mark 6 for 12-15 minutes or until base is cooked and topping heated through.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Dough (For Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (539 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 639.7
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1170.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 120.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 17.5 g