Recipe by Chef floWer
Before you start make sure you bread machine has the dough setting. We often have pizza nights and use this recipe for a base, this makes up a crispy pizza base. This recipe uses Australia metric measuring tools - One Australian tablespoon equals 20 mls - Thank you Chef #223169 for the photo idea :D
Top Review by WiGal
Definitely a 5 star! Dh actually made this-so this is easy besides great tasting. Made one thin crust for the two of us, and froze the other half dough. I also prebaked the dough for 5 minutes before topping it. Thanks for sharing Chef floWer.
- 200 ml water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄2 cups bread flour
- 1 3⁄4 teaspoons dry yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ingredients in exact order listed above into the bread machines pan. IMPORTANT - Do not mix ingredients!
- Set machine to dough setting, and press start. (My machine took 50 mins to complete it's cycle).
- When bread machine has finished what it needs to do. Roll dough on a lightly floured surface into a 25 cm round for a thick based pizza or into two x 20 cm rounds for a thinner based pizza.
- Place onto a lightly greased backing tray and dress with your favourite topping.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200oC/400oF/mark 6 for 12-15 minutes or until base is cooked and topping heated through.