5 hrs 16 mins
Dominick & Amanda's Note:
Dominick's dad gave us this recipe. It's become a tradition to have "pizza night" a couple of times a month! Making pizza together is really fun and there are so many things you can do to change it up! Remember that this dough should be made ahead of time. It's the perfect recipe for a weekend when the whole family can get involved!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together 2 cups of warm water and yeast. Wait a few minutes and then stir it.
- 2In a separate bowl, mix together salt, sugar, and olive oil. Add the yeast and stir.
- 3Add 2 cups of bread flour and stir with a whisk. It will be like batter. Once it is creamy, begin adding more flour (1 cup at a time). Add flour until the flour makes a sticky dough.
- 4When the dough is so thick that you can't mix it anymore begin kneading it with your hands (adding more flour if needed) for 5-10 minutes.
- 5Cut the dough in half and form into 2 balls. Place the balls onto a greased cookie sheet. Cover loosely with syran wrap that is either sprayed or wiped down with oil to prevent sticking. Put it in the fridge for 2-9 hours (5-9 hours is ideal).
- 6When you're ready to use the dough, preheat the oven to 425. Remove from refrigerator and roll out on floured surface. Place on greased cookie sheet and top with your favorite sauce, cheese, and veggies.
- 7Bake at 425 for 16-18 minutes.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Dough - Dad's Famous Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (1064 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1153.4
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1763.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 200.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.4 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 32.6 g