Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I know that there are lots of recipes out there for pizza dough, but this is the one that I've been using for quite some time now and I am always happy with the results!! It comes from my REGAL bread machine cookbook that came with the unit. I have since gotten a new machine but this is the recipe that I still use. My kids LOVE this crust!!
- 1 1⁄3 cups lukewarm water
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 4 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Measure ingredients into bread pan in order listed OR according to your bread machine manufacturer's recommendations.
- Select "dough" and "large" settings.
- Press start.
Very soft and fluffy. Great recipe.
A very nice, basic pizza dough. The olive oil is a must.