Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
An easy and delicious pizza dough. Make sure to roll the dough quite thin as it puffs up quite a lot. Preparation time does not include rise time for the dough.
- Measure all ingredients in stand mixer bowl.
- Beat until dough is soft and springy, adding more flour if necessary.
- Cover and let rest for 30 minutes.
- Grease 2 9 inch pizza pans with oil and sprinkle with cornmeal.
- Divide dough in half.
- Roll each portion of dough thin and place in pizza pan.
- Let rest for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Partially bake for 20 minutes or until crust just starts to brown.
- Add toppings and bake 20 minutes longer.