Jen in Victoria, BC's Note:
An easy and delicious pizza dough. Make sure to roll the dough quite thin as it puffs up quite a lot. Preparation time does not include rise time for the dough.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure all ingredients in stand mixer bowl.
- 2Beat until dough is soft and springy, adding more flour if necessary.
- 3Cover and let rest for 30 minutes.
- 4Grease 2 9 inch pizza pans with oil and sprinkle with cornmeal.
- 5Divide dough in half.
- 6Roll each portion of dough thin and place in pizza pan.
- 7Let rest for 30 minutes.
- 8Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 9Partially bake for 20 minutes or until crust just starts to brown.
- 10Add toppings and bake 20 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Dough (Betty Crocker)
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.6
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 293.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 4.4 g