1/4 Photos of Pizza Dough
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl combine water, yeast, sugar, and salt.
- 2Let sit until foam appears on the top.
- 3In the bowl of a stand up mixer combine the yeast mixture with the olive oil, salad oil, and 3 cups of the flour.
- 4With the whip attachment, beat for 10 minutes.
- 5Clean and remove the whip attachment. Add the remaining flour and cheese.
- 6With the dough hook attachment in place, slowly pulse the mixer on and off until the flour is incorporated.
- 7Continue kneading on medium speed for 10-12 minutes or until the dough is smooth and no longer clings to the sides of the mixer.
- 8If you need to add more flour, do so 1 tablespoon at a time until the dough is no longer sticking to the sides.
- 9Transfer the dough to a large, oiled bowl and cover with plastic wrap.
- 10Place in a warm location and allow to rise for one hour or until doubled in size.
- 11Punch down dough and allow to rise a second time.
- 12After the second rise the dough is ready to be divided and rolled, or stored in the freezer.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Dough
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1076.4
- Calories from Fat 383
- Total Fat 42.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1172.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 150.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 20.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: