Prep 1 hr
Cook 12 mins
No fail pizza dough
- 11.09 ml active dry yeast
- 177.44 ml warm water
- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 4.92 ml sea salt
- 14.79 ml honey
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- Dissolve yeast in warm water.
- Add to food processor and combine remaining ingredients.
- Pulse until ball starts to form.
- Remove the dough from the processor and dust lightly with flour.
- Place in a lightly floured bowel and cover with a damp cloth.
- Let rise until it doubles in size about 45 min.,.
- Punch down dough divide dough in to two separate but equal balls and roll thin.
- Top with favorite toppings.
- Bake 450 F for 12 to 18 minute.
Awesome recipe! Comes out perfect every time!
I may never amount to much in this lifetime, but at least I can make terrific pizza dough. Made for P-A-R-T-Y Recipe Tag.
This was good. I used bread flour instead of all-purpose, and I should have activated the yeast a little longer because it didn't rise very much. I only got one pizza out of the recipe, but the flavor was really nice. Thank you:)