- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 3⁄4 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve yeast in warm water.
- Add to food processor and combine remaining ingredients.
- Pulse until ball starts to form.
- Remove the dough from the processor and dust lightly with flour.
- Place in a lightly floured bowel and cover with a damp cloth.
- Let rise until it doubles in size about 45 min.,.
- Punch down dough divide dough in to two separate but equal balls and roll thin.
- Top with favorite toppings.
- Bake 450 F for 12 to 18 minute.