Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
An excellent crust that turns out great every time!
- 314.66 ml warm water
- 2.46 ml sugar
- 14.79 ml active dry yeast
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 9.85 ml salt
- 828.06-946.36 ml bread flour
- Mix water and sugar.
- Sprinkle yeast on water and let sit (bloom) for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add oil and salt and mix briefly.
- Add flour 1 cup at a time until dough is slightly sticky and kneadable.
- If kneading by hand, roll out on floured surface and knead for up to 5 minutes. (I mix everything and knead in my KitchenAid stand mixer.).
- Let rest at least 5 minutes and up to an hour.
- Divide in two and roll out on pizza stone or cookie sheet.
- Top with spagetti sauce, your favorite pizza toppings, and cheese.
- Bake at 450 F for 10 to 15 minutes, or until cheese is slightly brown and bubbly.