An excellent crust that turns out great every time!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix water and sugar.
- 2Sprinkle yeast on water and let sit (bloom) for 5 to 10 minutes.
- 3Add oil and salt and mix briefly.
- 4Add flour 1 cup at a time until dough is slightly sticky and kneadable.
- 5If kneading by hand, roll out on floured surface and knead for up to 5 minutes. (I mix everything and knead in my KitchenAid stand mixer.).
- 6Let rest at least 5 minutes and up to an hour.
- 7Divide in two and roll out on pizza stone or cookie sheet.
- 8Top with spagetti sauce, your favorite pizza toppings, and cheese.
- 9Bake at 450 F for 10 to 15 minutes, or until cheese is slightly brown and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Dough
Serving Size: 1 (807 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 937.3
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2336.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 170.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 24.8 g