Recipe by HungarianChef
A very yummy pizza shell - you'll never order out for pizza again!
Top Review by Outta Here
Very easy dough to handle. I had never used the food processor to make pizza dough (usually use ABM) and this is very quick to put together, taking much less time than ABM. Made a nice, crisp crust. Thanks for this keeper! Made for Spring 2010 PAC
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon dry yeast (or 1 package)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor:.
- Combine 1/4 Celsius water with yeast and sugar.
- Stir to dissolve.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Mix in remaining ingredients and extra water.
- Process until ball forms and goes around about 25 times.
- Remove and place on baking sheet, counter, etc.
- Let sit covered with saran wrap for 10 minutes.
- Form into pizzas.
- Put small amount of corn meal on pans to keep from sticking, if needed.
- Add pizza ingredients.
- Bake at 425 for 15 to 20 minutes.