Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A very yummy pizza shell - you'll never order out for pizza again!
Make and share this Pizza Dough recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon dry yeast (or 1 package)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- In a food processor:.
- Combine 1/4 Celsius water with yeast and sugar.
- Stir to dissolve.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Mix in remaining ingredients and extra water.
- Process until ball forms and goes around about 25 times.
- Remove and place on baking sheet, counter, etc.
- Let sit covered with saran wrap for 10 minutes.
- Form into pizzas.
- Put small amount of corn meal on pans to keep from sticking, if needed.
- Add pizza ingredients.
- Bake at 425 for 15 to 20 minutes.
Very easy dough to handle. I had never used the food processor to make pizza dough (usually use ABM) and this is very quick to put together, taking much less time than ABM. Made a nice, crisp crust. Thanks for this keeper! Made for Spring 2010 PAC
This was easy enough to make and made one large pizza. With this amount of yeast it didn't take long & continued rising in the oven for a thicker style crust. Made for Spring 2010 Pick A Chef.