Recipe by Chef on the coast
This recipe doesn't take long to rise at all. Which is nice if you are in a hurry and want pizza for dinner! I have used this recipe for breadsticks as well.
- 1 tablespoon yeast
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine yeast, sugar, salt, basil, oregano, parmesan cheese and water. Let sit for 5 minutes or until yeast is dissolved.
- Add vegetable oil.
- Add flour. Knead until a non-sticky dough is formed. Let rest 15 minutes.
- Press dough into greased pizza pan. Add favorite toppings.
- Bake at 375 - 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes.