This is a great recipe for pizza dough and is really easy!!
Make and share this Pizza Dough recipe from Food.com.
- Sift flour, salt, sugar and yeast into a bowl. Mix them. Add the olive oil and water.
- Mix it to form a ball of dough with a wooden spoon (hands may be needed).
- Flour a work surface. Knead the dough for five minutes or until smooth and stretchy.
- Grease a bowl and place the dough into it. Cover with a damp cloth and put in a warm place for an hour or until it has doubled in size.
- When dough has risen knead for a few more minutes.
- Now it is ready to be pressed down and turned into a pizza.