Recipe by kathkane
now that'sa good!
Top Review by Horsestalktome
Great, very basic recipe. I think I might either cut down on the salt next time, or add a bit of sugar/honey, as I used 1 cup of WW flour. The dough seemed a bit salty, but I think that's the sweetness of the WW. Very easy to prepare-I used a KitchenAid mixer with a dough hook. I won't be buying dough again! I will try Italian Seasoning next time, or maybe just oregano, which my family loves. Thanks so much!
Directions See How It's Made
- mix warmed water with yeast and let stand 5 minutes.
- Put the flour in a large bowl and make a well in the center. Pour in the water/yeast and mix till loosely combined.
- Add the salt and knead together till the dough is pleasantly stretchy.
- toss the dough into a big bowl and spray it with some no stick spray so it's all lubed up.
- cover with a teatowel and let rise 1-2 hours.
- punch down and you've got yerself a tasty crust in the makin.