Recipe by Cynna
Just another pizza dough recipe. I use it all the time. Like the wheat, but you can just use 3.5 cups of white flour. Whatever you prefer.
- 1 tablespoon dry yeast
- 1 1⁄2 cups warm water (105-115F)
- 1 1⁄2 cups white flour
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix yeast and water in a large bowl; place in warm spot for about five minutes.
- Sift flour, salt, and sugar into the yeast. Mix well, then add olive oil and form a soft ball.
- Knead on floured surface until soft and elastic (about five minutes). Shape into ball and place in a lightly oiled bowl.
- Cover with a clean towel and place in a warm spot for about one hour.
- Punch down dough and reshape into ball. Cover and let sit another 20 minutes, or until it rises again.
- Punch down again. Refrigerate until ready to use.