1/1 Photo of Pizza Dough
This recipe was in our Sunday paper.When I make homemade Pizza this is what I use.We like thicker dough so I only get 1 large pizza out of this dough. I spread it on my pizza stone pan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine yeast and water. Let stand 5-10 mins, or until foamy.
- 2Meanwhile,pulse flour and salt in food processor.
- 3Pour in yeast mixture, then add olive oil.
- 4Pulse until dough comes together.
- 5Turn onto lightly floured surface, add chopped garlic.
- 6Knead dough for 1 minute.
- 7Shape into ball and place in oiled bowl.
- 8Cover loosely with plastic wrap and put in warm place until dough had doubled in size, from 45 to 60 minutes.
- 9While dough is rising make pizza sauce.
- 10Drizzle olive oil on pizza pan.
- 11Using fingers, spread dough to edges of pan, building up a crust.
- 12Heat oven to 450*.
- 13Spoon a light amount of cooled sauce onto dough.
- 14Add favorite toppings and cheese.
- 15Bake for 15-20 minutes,or until cheese is hot and bubbling.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Dough
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.5
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 777.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 9.0 g