1/2 Photos of Pizza Dough
Charlotte J's Note:
A girlfriend gave me this recipe. Thanks Karri.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together yeast, water, sugar, salt and oil until dissolved.
- 2Add flour, kneading until smooth.
- 3Cover and let rise 15 minutes.
- 4Divide and stretch to fit 2 average sized pizza pans.
- 5Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes .
- 6Remove from oven add your favorite sauce and toppings then return to oven for 5-10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Dough
Serving Size: 1 (593 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1463.8
- Calories from Fat 287
- Total Fat 31.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2343.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 251.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.2 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 40.9 g