Recipe by * Pamela *
Another freezer friendly lunch box snack.
Top Review by SmoochTheCook
I made these up today, as my son has started wanting to take his lunch to school..what can I say, mommy's cooking is his favorite. haha! These were so easy and quick to make that I'll certainly be using this recipe over and over, sometimes using different meats and cheeses to keep him happy. I made the following changes: turkey dogs instead of hotdogs, lowfat motz cheese, and reduced fat ccrescent rolls. None of these changes made any difference in the final outcome. I can't wait to make them again! Thanks so much for the easy and yummy lunch for my boy!
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package crescent rolls
- 1⁄4 cup pizza sauce
- 8 hot dogs
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Unroll and seperate crescent rolls into 8 triangles.
- Spread each triangle with 1 1/2 tsp pizza sauce. Place one weiner on each triangle at the widest edge. Sprinkle cheese on top. Roll up toward the point of each triangle.
- Place rolls on baking sheet and bake at 375 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until golden.
- Freezes well.