Another freezer friendly lunch box snack.
Make and share this Pizza Dogs recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package crescent rolls
- 1⁄4 cup pizza sauce
- 8 hot dogs
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Unroll and seperate crescent rolls into 8 triangles.
- Spread each triangle with 1 1/2 tsp pizza sauce. Place one weiner on each triangle at the widest edge. Sprinkle cheese on top. Roll up toward the point of each triangle.
- Place rolls on baking sheet and bake at 375 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until golden.
- Freezes well.