1/2 Photos of Pizza Dipping Sticks
Kids will enjoy making and eating with these pizza sticks ready for dunking. Recipe is from Pillsbury.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) can refrigerated pizza crusts
- 30 slices pepperoni (from 3.5-ounce package)
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups pizza sauce, warmed
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Grease cookie sheet, or spray with cooking spray.
- 3Unroll dough, place on cookie sheet.
- 4Starting at center, press out dough into 13x9-inch rectangle.
- 5Bake 7 minutes.
- 6Top with pepperoni and cheese.
- 7Bake 8-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- 8Cool 2 minutes.
- 9Cut pizza in half lengthwise, then cut into 16 (1 1/2-inch) strips.
- 10Serve with pizza sauce for dipping.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Dipping Sticks
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.9
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 50.2 mg
- Sodium 973.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 14.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: