Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Kids will enjoy making and eating with these pizza sticks ready for dunking. Recipe is from Pillsbury.
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) canrefrigerated pizza crusts
- 30 slices pepperoni (from 3.5-ounce package)
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups pizza sauce, warmed
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease cookie sheet, or spray with cooking spray.
- Unroll dough, place on cookie sheet.
- Starting at center, press out dough into 13x9-inch rectangle.
- Bake 7 minutes.
- Top with pepperoni and cheese.
- Bake 8-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Cool 2 minutes.
- Cut pizza in half lengthwise, then cut into 16 (1 1/2-inch) strips.
- Serve with pizza sauce for dipping.
Made these as an appetizer for my boys and they loved them. I followed the recipe as written and we all enjoyed them.
Great snack. I used parmesan instead of mozzarella because that was all I had. Will make again using mozzarella. Easy to make. Thanks for posting. Made for 123 Hits.
Ahh my favorite.. anything pizza related.... I used Unknown Chef Thin Crust Pizza recipe instad of canned .. They turned out great.. Thanks for the idea and recipe