A great party treat, anywhere I take it I get asked for the recipe. Different from the others as it has sour cream in it as well. The best part is that you can add your favorite pizza toppings and change the dish its baked in to make it your own. I am a plain jane and like just the basic 4 ingredients but I've given a few more options as well. You can also make this ahead of time and just bake it when you get to the party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 ounce) jar Ragu pizza sauce, pizza quick sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) sour cream
- 1 lb of shredded mozzarella cheese
- tortilla chips
- 1Mix together all ingredients EXCEPT 3/4 cup of the shredded cheese. (Pizza Toppings can be left as big or cut as small as you like).
- 2Spread into a casserole or baking or oven proof dish. The thinner the dip is spread the quicker it will cook.
- 3Sprinkle the remaining shredded cheese on top.
- 4Bake @ 350 until cheese on top is melted (about 20 minutes) and then turn on the broiler for a few seconds (or minutes depending on the broiler) to brown the top a little.
- 5Serve with the tortilla chips.
- 6You should wait a few minutes for it to cool down before you eat it but we usually dig right in and burn our mouths because we just can't wait!
Browse Our Top Potluck Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Dip Surprise
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.6
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 76.5 mg
- Sodium 370.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 12.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Ragu pizza sauce