Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A simple treat for the next sleep-over. Simple enough for the kids to make, with supervision.
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 13 -19 1⁄2 ounces jars pizza sauce
- 3⁄4 cup pepperoni slice
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese, any kind
- Preheat oven to 375 dgrees.
- Spread softened cream cheese on bottom of 13" x 9" pan.
- Top with pizza sauce, pepperoni and cheese.
- Bake until cheese is bubbly.
This excellent and easy dip made a big hit at our Labor Day picnic. My friend prepared it and the only thing she did different was to cust the pepperoni slices into small pieces. I loved this dip as well as everyone else. Because the picnic was so large, we looked for quick and easy recipes to feed the masses. This great dip, disappear in moments. Thanks for sharing, mer@shorenet.
yummy and simple!