Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Want a great dip to serve at your next party? Try this one and serve with different kinds of crackers, bagel chips, crostini slices, nacho chips...etc.
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella-parmesan cheese blend
- 1 envelope knorr's garlic and herb sauce mix
- 3 1⁄2 ounces sliced pepperoni, diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Transfer to an oven-proof baking dish.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Love this recipe. I have made it at two parties so far and it is always gone quickly. I made the recipe exactly as it stands and everyone loved it. I think next time I may try topping it over marinara sauce to add something new.
Oh my gosh this stuff is AMAZING! Will be making a lot I am sure -- thanks for sharing!! i think it would be easy to tweak with other "pizza like" topping as well. :)
Sooo good (and simple)! I made this for a Super Bowl party, and it disappeared. Everyone was asking for it at our next party. Cooked sausage or ground beef also works well instead of pepperoni. I tend to use only 1/2 of the garlic and herb sauce mix, otherwise I think the flavor can be a bit overpowering. I also like to top this dip with a layer of marinara sauce. Yum!