Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
"I recieved this recipe from my mom's friend and whenever I make it for partys everybody raves about it and asks for the recipe".
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1⁄2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- With an electric mixer beat together cream cheese, sour cream, oregano, garlic powder, and crushed red pepper until smooth.
- Spread in pie plate.
- Layer with spaghetti sauce, spreading sauce to the edge of the cheese mix.
- Sprinkle with onion, green pepper, and pepperoni.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Top with grated mozzarella cheese and bake 10 minutes more.
- Let cool slightly and serve with chips and crackers.