Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Once you start--You can't stop!!!
- 1 (14 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 1⁄2 cup pepperoni, cut small
- 1 (3 ounce) container cream cheese, softened and cubed
- tortilla chips
- In 2 qt saucepan, heat pizza sauce until hot.
- Add pepperoni.
- Stir to combine.
- Add cheese, a few cubes at a time.
- Stir and add cubes until melted and smooth.
- Do not boil!
- Serve with tortilla chips.
This is one of the first things I made from the site, and the only problem I had is that, I can't stop. Thanks for the great recipe.
Had this at a Super Bowl party tonight. It was DELICIOUS! I couldn't belive when she gave me the recipe and it was so easy! This will definately be a repeat dish in our house!