Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is easy to throw together for unexpected guests (quick, and no obscure ingredients).
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 20 slices pepperoni, quartered
- 1 (8 ounce) bagshredded mozzarella cheese
- tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spread cream cheese on bottom of pie plate.
- Top with pizza sauce, then pepperoni, then mozerella.
- Bake only about 10-15 minutes, till cheese is melted. (Bake too long, and you'll have burnt tongues!).
- Serve with tortilla chips.