Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
My sister use to make this back when her husband was alive, we couldn't get enough of it.
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup pepperoni, slices
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 1⁄4 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- Mix ingredients together.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- Sprinkle mozzarella over and heat 5 minutes more to melt cheese.
- Serve with melba toast, crackers, chips and etc.
- You may also save the onions and put them on top then sprinkle the cheese over the top. I have done it both ways.
I made the recipe as directed, except I didn't have quite enough pepperoni. It tasted good, but was just a little too runny for our taste. I would have liked it a little thicker.
I enjoyed this for lunch today with tortilla chips. I left out the pepperoni, personal preference. Thanks Jac!