Recipe by pegasuslegend
This taste like pizza but just more fun to eat!
Top Review by LainieBug
Very easy and yummy dip. Since I was not making this in a crockpot, I did not add the cornstarch as it is quite thick as is. I heated in a saucepan then poured into a dish for dipping garlic bread. I think this would also be good with hot Italian sausage in place of the ground beef.
- 1 (16 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 1 lb ground beef, fried and drained
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fennel seed (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 lb frozen bread, slices by peperidge farms the three cheese frozen bread slices or 1 lb garlic bread, bake as directed
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cornstarch and all seasonings in a bowl, add pizza sauce. Add meat to sauce mixture. Add cheeses. You can put this in a fondue pot, crock pot or just microwave until bubbly. Dip with cut up bread wedges. You can also use pieces of fried sausage on toothpicks to dip, breadsticks,or cooked breaded chicken bites.