Recipe by Pierre Dance
This is from Giada De Laurentiis' show, Everyday Italian on FoodTV and is the absolutely perfect answer to leftover spaghetti.
Top Review by LMillerRN
I made this for dinner last night. I only used about 1 1/2 T of olive oil. I actually think using a non-stick pan and cooking spray would be another option. My only wish was getting it a little more crispy. Maybe I needed to cook at a higher temperature. Thanks for posting.
- 2 eggs, beaten lightly
- 1⁄4 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese, plus
- extra parmesan cheese, for garnish
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups leftover cooked spaghetti, with sauce
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl combine eggs, milk, and Parmesan.
- season with salt and pepper. Add the Spaghetti, mix well.
- Heat a heavy 10 inch skillet over medium heat.
- Add Oil and bring to heat.
- Add the Spaghetti/egg mixture and spread evenly.
- Cook'til golden brown, about 8-9 minutes.
- Place a plate inverted on the top and turn pan over.
- Add a bit of oil to the pan, bring back to heat.
- Slide the pasta back into the pan.
- Brown the other side, 6-7 minutes.
- Turn out onto a serving platter.
- Cut into wedges and serve warm garnished with freshly grated Parmesan.