crawfish pie's Note:
Found this on one of my many search conquests. Not really sure of its origin, but it's good all the same. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
pizza c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown meat, onion and garlic; drain.
- 2Stir in tomato paste and seasonings.
- 3Cook on low for 5 minutes (until thick, stirring constantly).
- 4Press biscuits on bottom and up sides of a greased muffin tin (they won't cover the whole side).
- 5Spoon meat mix evenly and sprinkle each with cheese.
- 6Bake at 375°F for 10-15 minutes.
- 7NOTE: When I first made this, I didn't think it would make much of a "cup" around the meat, but to my surprise they came out in perfect little "cups".
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Cups
Serving Size: 1 (1060 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.0
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.2 mg
- Sodium 530.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 10.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: