Recipe by crawfish pie
Found this on one of my many search conquests. Not really sure of its origin, but it's good all the same. Hope you enjoy!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 12 refrigerated biscuits
- 3⁄4 cup cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown meat, onion and garlic; drain.
- Stir in tomato paste and seasonings.
- Cook on low for 5 minutes (until thick, stirring constantly).
- Press biscuits on bottom and up sides of a greased muffin tin (they won't cover the whole side).
- Spoon meat mix evenly and sprinkle each with cheese.
- Bake at 375°F for 10-15 minutes.
- NOTE: When I first made this, I didn't think it would make much of a "cup" around the meat, but to my surprise they came out in perfect little "cups".