Recipe by Messy44
Individual pizzas that are so easy, kids can make them! Baked in a muffin tin and just a few ingredients. My kids saw this years ago on a TV show called ZOOM, and we have enjoyed them ever since. Enjoy, kids!
Top Review by gailanng
I have a good husband and that is important to a woman. He treats me good. I have good meals...like because, I'm cooking all the time. Made this for Everyday Is A Holiday from Alli's list.
- 1 pillsbury all ready pizza dough
- 1 (8 ounce) can prepared pizza sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- pepperoni or Italian sausage, for topping or vegetables, of your choice for topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray. preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Roll out pizza dough on lightly floured surface. cut dough into 12 even sized pieces. place one piece in each hole in the muffin tin and press dough to bottom and sides to make a little cup.
- Place 1 to 2 tsps sauce in each dough cup, spreading on bottom and on sides. (Do not use more sauce or they will be soggy.) You will have sauce left over! Add toppings of your choice: cut up pepperoni, small pieces of italian sausage, vegetables, etc. Divide cheese evenly over all 12 cups, sprinkling on top.
- Bake in preheated 400 degree oven - use time listed on pizza dough to check for doneness. Add time as needed. Sides of dough cups should be lightly browned and cheese and sauce should be bubbly hot.
- Allow to cool a bit before removing from pan (just a few minutes). Serve with extra sauce if desired. Enjoy!