This is a great recipe my girlfriend shared with me. The crust comes out puffy and perfect. My family LOVES it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the flour, sugar, salt and milk in a mixer.
- 2Take the hot water and put in a small bowl. Add the yeast, sugar and oil and let rest for five minutes.
- 3Pour the yeast mixture into the flour mixture and mix using a dough hook. It will be quite juicy. At this point add upto 1/2 a cup more flour a tablespoon at a time until it looks just right. It should pull away from the bowl and make a ball of dough.
- 4Cover the mixing bowl with a kitchen towell and let rise about 30 minutes.
- 5Then sprinkle corn meal on the pizza stone or pan.
- 6Press the dough into the appropriate shape.
- 7Top as desired and bake at 425 for about 15 minutes. Adjust to your own altitude.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Crust -- Yummy!
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.5
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 2.1 mg
- Sodium 154.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 3.5 g