Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Pizza crust recipe that is gluten free and so yummy! Crispy and a bit chewy, made with cheese and coconut flour. This is from tropicaltraditions submitted by Lauren. Thank you Lauren!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cut 2 pieces of parchment paper out for baking sheet if you are making one large crust. For individual pizzas (this will make 4) no need for extra parchment- just flip them over with a spatula after 15 minutes of baking.
- Mix cheese, eggs, flax, coconut flour, and baking powder together until a sticky wet dough is formed. Spread with a spatula or with dampened hands to ¼ inch thickness on a baking sheet lined with one piece of parchment paper.
- Bake for 30 minutes in preheated oven. Halfway through the baking process, flip crust over by sliding it off the baking sheet with the parchment paper, placing the second piece on the sheet, and turning the crust over unto the new sheet and peeling the old paper off. Return to oven until done baking.
- Remove from oven, slide off of parchment paper, and flip over again for cooling.
- Once crust is cooled, top with sauce, pre-cooked veggies or meats, and cheese. Set crust with toppings under the broiler on high for a minute or two until cheese is melted and bubbly. Slice and serve.