Recipe by NurseJaney
This is from the Costco recipe book, for Costco products -- but you don't have to use theirs !! No cookie dough, no jello glaze -- just pizza crust, some cream cheese, and FRUIT !!
Top Review by I'mPat
Well I made a small one and my choice of fruits were strawberries, kiwi fruit and mandarins which I dipped in chocolate using recipe #262835 by Tisme. The only change I made was not the add the sugar to the cream cheese as I thought the fruit would be sweet enough especially been dipped in chocolate and it was thoroughly enjoyed thank you Nurseaney, made of Aussie/Kiwi Recipe Swap #80 September 2013.
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 prepared thin-crust pizza crust
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 4 cups fresh fruit (grapes, mango, pineapple, strawberries)
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup pecans or 1⁄4 cup pistachios, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Spray 12 inch pizza pan with cooking spray.
- Place crust on pan and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- In a bowl, blend cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla. Spread mixture over crust.
- Arrange bananaslices in a layer over cream cheese mixture.
- Arrange remaining fruit slices in circles over bananas, varying colors and shapes.
- Sprinkle with raisins and nuts.
- Cut into 10 wedges.