Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is the best Pizza dough we have ever made and everybody who has tried it agrees and has asked for the recipe. As listed this recipe makes 4 thin crust or 2 thick crust pizza crusts.
- 1 1⁄2 cups water (plus 3 TBL extra, have water at 27C)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons powdered milk
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons yeast (Bread Machine Yeast)
- 4 1⁄2 cups bread flour (All Purpose)
- Put ingredients in your bread machine on a dough cycle. When finished place dough on a lightly floured surface. Divide and roll onto a 12" Pizza pan raising the edges. Add your desired pizza sauce and sprinkle with toppings. Bake pizza until done. Enjoy.
This dough is excellent!! We made a pizza and used the rest for fried dough....The listed ingredients are enough for 2 pizzas. I halved the recipe and it came out great (1 large pizza). I've tried several recipes and this is one of the best. Thanks for sharing.
I love this recipe! It is the best crust we've ever made...it's now in our quick reference cookbook in the kitchen. Friends that don't like pizza, loved this crust because it's not greasy. Thank you for sharing!
Where is the flour??? This would be a gloppy mess!