1/1 Photo of Pizza Crust (Bread Machine)
My family loves homemade pizza and using my bread machine to make the dough really takes the work out of it. This recipe make a soft thick crust. Sometimes I sprinkle the crust with garlic salt to add even more flavor. Prep time does not include cycle time, as bread machines vary.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Layer in bread pan according to manufacturer's recommendations.
- 2Select'dough' setting.
- 3When dough cycle is done, pat dough into greased 12x15-inch jelly roll pan.
- 4Prick dough with fork.
- 5Bake in preheated 400 degree oven for 7 minutes.
- 6Remove from oven and add desired toppings.
- 7Baste crust edges with butter.
- 8Return to oven for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is done.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Crust (Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.3
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 196.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 6.9 g