My family loves homemade pizza and using my bread machine to make the dough really takes the work out of it. This recipe make a soft thick crust. Sometimes I sprinkle the crust with garlic salt to add even more flavor. Prep time does not include cycle time, as bread machines vary.
- Layer in bread pan according to manufacturer's recommendations.
- Select'dough' setting.
- When dough cycle is done, pat dough into greased 12x15-inch jelly roll pan.
- Prick dough with fork.
- Bake in preheated 400 degree oven for 7 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add desired toppings.
- Baste crust edges with butter.
- Return to oven for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is done.