Recipe by Pear
Easy pizza crust, you can add your favorite spices to it to make it your own, such as basil, oregano, etc.
Top Review by apelsinjuice
Great pizza crust!! This was the perfect crust for us. It was nice and soft and fluffy inside but crunchy outside, and it wasn't too much or too little sweet, just right, and super easy to make. I made 1 10 inch pizza and 1 12 inch. It also didn't get soggy, which was great. Thanks for posting this!
- 1 tablespoon yeast
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1 cup hot water (105 degrees)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle yeast in hot water, add a pinch of sugar.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Mix in vegetable oil, flour, sugar and salt.
- Stir to make stiff dough.
- Knead 8 minutes.
- Place dough in a lightly oiled bowl, turn, let rise to double in a warm place (I like to do this in the oven turned to the very lowest setting.) Punch down.
- Each will line a pizza pan.
- Brush with 1-tablespoon oil Cover.
- Let rest 5 minutes.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Bake 15 minutes, remove from the oven and add your sauce,cheese and meats and then bake another 15 minutes.