This was posted as a result of a request for help with pizza crust. A quick pizza would be to use a jar of spaghetti sauce and your favorite pizza ingredients; browned ground beef, green pepper, mushrooms and of course cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve yeast in warm water, in bowl.
- 2Stir in flour, oil and salt.
- 3Beat well till well blended.
- 4Cover and let rest for 20 min.
- 5Grease two cookie sheets or two 12inch pizza pans.
- 6Divide dough in half.
- 7Pat onto cookie sheet or pan with floured fingers.
- 8Prick dough a bit with fork, bake for about ten min, till just starts to brown.
- 9Remove from oven and add your pizza sauce and toppings.
- 10Then bake additional 15 to 20 min.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Crust
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.8
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 147.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 4.3 g