Prep 2 hrs
Cook 25 mins
I love my bread machine - My family loves the things I make in my bread machine! One of their favorite things is my home made pizza dough. They never want pizza ordered out anymore. Makes 1 16-18 inch pizza pan
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 4 1⁄2 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Place ingredients in bread machine according to manufactures directions.
- Select manual setting, or dough cycle, remove after rise cycle.
- Roll out to fit a 16 to 18 Pizza Pan.
- Prepare with you favorite pizza toppings.
- Bake 375 degrees 20- 30 minutes or until crust is a light brown and cheese is melted.
Awesome recipe! The dough made a HUGE pizza in a industrial size pizza pan. Thank you so much for a delicious pizza dough :)
Easy and makes a ton. Easily enough for two pizzas. I stuffed one and rolled up into a loaf and baked. Very nice to work with too. I did have to addd mmore water during the beginning of the dough cycle, so take a look while you are making it.
This was one big, deep crust pizza! The flavor was excellent, and it was easy to make. Next time I will try splitting the dough into 2 smaller pizzas. I prebaked my crust before topping it.