Prep 2 hrs
Cook 25 mins
I love my bread machine - My family loves the things I make in my bread machine! One of their favorite things is my home made pizza dough. They never want pizza ordered out anymore. Makes 1 16-18 inch pizza pan
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 4 1⁄2 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Place ingredients in bread machine according to manufactures directions.
- Select manual setting, or dough cycle, remove after rise cycle.
- Roll out to fit a 16 to 18 Pizza Pan.
- Prepare with you favorite pizza toppings.
- Bake 375 degrees 20- 30 minutes or until crust is a light brown and cheese is melted.
Easy and makes a ton. Easily enough for two pizzas. I stuffed one and rolled up into a loaf and baked. Very nice to work with too. I did have to addd mmore water during the beginning of the dough cycle, so take a look while you are making it.
This was one big, deep crust pizza! The flavor was excellent, and it was easy to make. Next time I will try splitting the dough into 2 smaller pizzas. I prebaked my crust before topping it.
Wow! This was so easy and makes a really delicious crust! I thought my pizza pan was 18 inches, but it ended up being 14", so I had a super thick, deep dish crust pizza. My family gobbled it up and my husband asked..."Now, why do we order from Pizza Hut when you can make pizza this good?" Quite the compliment from a man of few words :) I topped mine with beef, onions, garlic and cheese. Thanks for submitting another winner for our family!