1/6 Photos of Pizza Crust
Home made good -- easy method.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the yeast, sugar, salt, and flour together.
- 2Heat water and oil together until the heat from the bowl feels very very warm on your face when you hold it up.
- 3Add to the dry ingredients and beat as much as possible.
- 4Turn out onto a floured board and knead until smooth.
- 5Place in a greased bowl and let rise until doubled.
- 6Divide into four pieces; press each into a 16" pizza round pan.
- 7Add sauce and toppings.
- 8Bake for 20 minutes at 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 9Add the cheese during the last 4 to 5 minutes only of baking.
- 10Makes four 16" pans.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Crust
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.3
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 219.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 2.6 g