1/1 Photo of Pizza Croissants (Quick and Easy)
These are great as a quick and fun weeknight meal. My fiance came up with this one when he was out of town for a week. When he came back and shared it with me I was really surprised with how good they were.
My Private Note
pizza c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce or 3/4 cup pasta sauce
- 8 small breakfast sausage links
- 4 pieces mozzarella string cheese, cut in half
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Unroll the croissant dough and place the individual doughs on a greased cookie sheet.
- 3Spread a tablespoon of pizza sauce on each one of them.
- 4Place a sausage and half a string cheese at the long top part.
- 5Cut off the excess cheese that will hang out the sides.
- 6Roll them up and bake for 15 minutes or until heated the whole way through.
- 7Don't let the cheese melt to much though or it will go everywhere.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Croissants (Quick and Easy)
Serving Size: 1 (532 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.6
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 24.1 mg
- Sodium 262.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
breakfast sausage links