2 hrs 30 mins
This tastes like pizza in a bowl, very yummy! This can also be cooked in an oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic (or to taste)
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- salt and pepper (I use seasoning salt for this)
- 1/2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced (or to taste)
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese (or to taste)
- 1 (28 ounce) jar favorite spaghetti sauce (can use more)
- 12 -16 ounces uncooked noodles (use larger pasta like spaghetti or penne)
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded (or to taste)
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded (or to taste)
- 6 ounces sliced pepperoni (or to taste)
- 1Brown the ground beef with the onions, garlic and peppers, season with salt and pepper;drain fat.
- 2Add in the Parmesan cheese; mix to combine.
- 3When just done, add the sliced mushrooms, and cook for 1 minute.
- 4Cook the noodles until still a bit hard (don't overcook the noodles, as they will get mushy in the crock pot).
- 5Add spaghetti sauce; simmer until bubbly; remove from heat.
- 6Add in noodles; toss to combine, then season with salt and pepper.
- 7In a crock pot, put a layer of the pasta mixture, then cheeses, then pepperoni; repeat layers.
- 8Cook on high for 30 minutes, then low for 1-2 hours.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (300 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 850.9
- Calories from Fat 429
- Total Fat 47.6 g
- Saturated Fat 23.8 g
- Cholesterol 201.9 mg
- Sodium 1618.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 54.3 g