Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I ate something like this at California Pizza Kitchen and couldn't find the recipe. So, here's the imitation that tastes incredible.
- 1 Boboli pizza crust
- 3⁄4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1⁄8 eggplant, sliced thinly, grilled, chopped
- 1 roasted red pepper, chopped (or get out of a jar)
- 1 small onion, chopped, caramelized (saute for 20 minutes)
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Roast the red pepper (I like to buy them roasted in a jar, but not in oil).
- Caramelize the onion by chopping it and saute it in oil for 15-20 minutes.
- Load up the pizza in the order listed above.
- Bake at 400 for 10 minutes.
Very nice pizza, thank you, we are both eggplant lovers and this was a great combo of favourite ingredients!!! Colourful too! A nice weeknight treat, made for Spring PAC 2014, thank you for a lovely recipe!