Recipe by Bibliobethica
I ate something like this at California Pizza Kitchen and couldn't find the recipe. So, here's the imitation that tastes incredible.
Top Review by Karen Elizabeth
Very nice pizza, thank you, we are both eggplant lovers and this was a great combo of favourite ingredients!!! Colourful too! A nice weeknight treat, made for Spring PAC 2014, thank you for a lovely recipe!
- 1 Boboli pizza crust
- 3⁄4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1⁄8 eggplant, sliced thinly, grilled, chopped
- 1 roasted red pepper, chopped (or get out of a jar)
- 1 small onion, chopped, caramelized (saute for 20 minutes)
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped