Recipe by Chickee
Top Review by Enjolinfam
The kids insisted I give this five stars and I had no reason to argue. This was so simple, great tasting, and a nice change. We used our favorite pizza crust recipe, Recipe #252423. The pizza crust you use can make or break this recipe, because it's mostly the bread you taste. We enjoyed this fantastic "pizza" with some pasta. Made for AUS/NZ Swap #16.
- uncooked pizza dough, rolled thinly to desired size (I recommend my Yum Italian Pizza Dough)
- 2 small potatoes, finely sliced
- 2 -3 teaspoons rosemary
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 500 F (260 C). Evenly spread the potato slices over the pizza.
- Top with the rosemary leaves.
- Spread the olive oil on the pizza. Add salt and pepper.
- Bake the pizza for approximately 10 - 15 minutes. Lift one side to check for readiness. Pizza is ready when the bottom surface is light brown.