Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- uncooked pizza dough, rolled thinly to desired size (I recommend my Yum Italian Pizza Dough)
- 2 small potatoes, finely sliced
- 2 -3 teaspoons rosemary
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 500 F (260 C). Evenly spread the potato slices over the pizza.
- Top with the rosemary leaves.
- Spread the olive oil on the pizza. Add salt and pepper.
- Bake the pizza for approximately 10 - 15 minutes. Lift one side to check for readiness. Pizza is ready when the bottom surface is light brown.
The kids insisted I give this five stars and I had no reason to argue. This was so simple, great tasting, and a nice change. We used our favorite pizza crust recipe, Healthy Italian Breadsticks or Pizza Crust. The pizza crust you use can make or break this recipe, because it's mostly the bread you taste. We enjoyed this fantastic "pizza" with some pasta. Made for AUS/NZ Swap #16.