1/1 Photo of Pizza Chicken Melts
A refreshing change to grilled chicken, very tasty and ideal for something good but fast after a day at work.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the grill by turning it to high.
- 2Sandwich the chicken breasts between two plastic food bags and beat them firmly with a rolling pin or base of a saucepan to flaten them by a third.
- 3heat the oil in a non stick frying pan, add the chicken and cook for 2 minutes on each side until golden.
- 4Grate the cheese and quarter the tomatoes and mix the two together.
- 5Take the chicken out of the pan and wipe out the oil so that it doesn't spit under the grill later.
- 6Return the chicken to the pan, spread each with a tsp of pesto, then pile the cheese and tomatoes on top.
- 7Put under the hot grill for a minute or so until the cheese has melted and is bubbly.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Chicken Melts
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.8
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 98.2 mg
- Sodium 254.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 34.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: