Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
A refreshing change to grilled chicken, very tasty and ideal for something good but fast after a day at work.
- Preheat the grill by turning it to high.
- Sandwich the chicken breasts between two plastic food bags and beat them firmly with a rolling pin or base of a saucepan to flaten them by a third.
- heat the oil in a non stick frying pan, add the chicken and cook for 2 minutes on each side until golden.
- Grate the cheese and quarter the tomatoes and mix the two together.
- Take the chicken out of the pan and wipe out the oil so that it doesn't spit under the grill later.
- Return the chicken to the pan, spread each with a tsp of pesto, then pile the cheese and tomatoes on top.
- Put under the hot grill for a minute or so until the cheese has melted and is bubbly.
LOVED IT! Looks good and tastes good. I had to fry mine a little longer as I did not pound thin enough. I aspire to making mine look as good as yours. Will make again. Thanks