Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I found this recipe somewhere on the internet that has been a big grandkid pleaser at my house.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 425.24 g pizza sauce
- 473.18 ml mozzarella cheese
- 226.79 g package pepperoni slices
- 40.22 ml butter
- 7.39 ml garlic salt
- Arrange the raw chicken chunks in a greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle about 1/2 cup cheese on top.
- Spread pepperoni slices over the cheese.
- Spread with pizza sauce.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350ºF for about 35 minutes.
- While this is baking, cook spaghetti
- noodles for 4 people.
- Rinse, add 1/3 stick margarine and garlic salt.
- Remove chicken from oven, add remaining cheese and bake until cheese melts.
- Serve chicken over noodles.
Easy peasy recipe. I especially liked the butter/garlic addition to the pasta itself. Nice touch. I did use fresh garlic instead of the dried and made half the serving suggestion. Made for Everyday Holiday Tag game. :)