I found this recipe somewhere on the internet that has been a big grandkid pleaser at my house.
Make and share this Pizza Chicken Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Arrange the raw chicken chunks in a greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle about 1/2 cup cheese on top.
- Spread pepperoni slices over the cheese.
- Spread with pizza sauce.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350ºF for about 35 minutes.
- While this is baking, cook spaghetti
- noodles for 4 people.
- Rinse, add 1/3 stick margarine and garlic salt.
- Remove chicken from oven, add remaining cheese and bake until cheese melts.
- Serve chicken over noodles.