1/1 Photo of Pizza Chicken Casserole
I found this recipe somewhere on the internet that has been a big grandkid pleaser at my house.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Arrange the raw chicken chunks in a greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
- 2Sprinkle about 1/2 cup cheese on top.
- 3Spread pepperoni slices over the cheese.
- 4Spread with pizza sauce.
- 5Cover with foil and bake at 350ºF for about 35 minutes.
- 6While this is baking, cook spaghetti
- 7noodles for 4 people.
- 8Rinse, add 1/3 stick margarine and garlic salt.
- 9Remove chicken from oven, add remaining cheese and bake until cheese melts.
- 10Serve chicken over noodles.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 708.3
- Calories from Fat 442
- Total Fat 49.1 g
- Saturated Fat 21.7 g
- Cholesterol 202.1 mg
- Sodium 1678.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 52.7 g